Alpha A75 Analog Whoop – RTF Combo Kit
Mode 2 ( Left stick throttle)
Let’s welcome the iFlight Alpha series, a new way to fly FPV on the smallest possible whoop size quad? We did some tuning and tried to find the optimal ratio between weight and power. This is what we came up with to combine flight time efficiency with sufficient power.
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- 66.9 grams (without battery)
- Butter smooth XING 1103 8000KV，more torque and efficiency
- Ducts to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth cinematic settings
- iFlight Albatross 5.8G light antenna upgrade (included)
Alpha A75 HD BNF Specs:
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board
- XING 1103 8000KV FPV Micro Motor
- Wheelbase: 78mm
- Body size: 102.9*102.9mm
- Ducted propeller size: HQ 40mm 1.6 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 14mm
- Weight: 52.1g (without battery)
- Battery: 3S 450mAh (not included)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
– Don’t worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on “Firmware/Factory Dumps”
– Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode”
Alpha A75 Analog BNF Included Components and Parts
- Prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x Alpha 78mm Frame
- 1x RunCam Nano2 Camera
- 1x 5.8G SucceX Micro Force VTX 300mW
- 1x iFlight Albatross RHCP 5.8g light antenna
- 1set x HQ 40mm 1.6 inch 4-blades (Set of 2 – Color May Vary)
- 1set x Gemfan 40mm 1.6inch 1635 3-blades (Set of 2 – Color May Vary)
- 2x 10*130mm iFlight Lipo Strap
- 1x iF8 Remote controller
- 1x R81 receiver
- 1x iFlight FPV Goggles
- 3x FULLSEND 3S 450mAh batteries
- 1x battery charger
2021-03-01: VTX upgraded with different hardware. Same performance, upgraded TPU installation.
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
*BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
*INA pad：UART2 (nR2)
*ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
5.8GHz SucceX Micro 300mW VTX
-Antenna interface: IPEX (UFL)
-VTX protocol : IRC Tramp
– Mini VTX size: 20x20mm, 2mm hole, total weight (incl. VTX): 3.4g
iF8 FPV Remote Controller
RF Module: Multi-Protocol Module Compatible (CC2500）
Protocol Options: D8 / D16 v1 FCC / D16 v1 LBT / D16 v2 FCC / D16 v2 LBT (No Frsky ACCESS support)
Max. Tansmission Power: 20dB
Antenna gain: 2dBi
Range: 1~2km @ 20dB (depending on noise ﬂoor and RX)
Battery: Built in 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium battery
Charging: Built in USB-C charging
Firmware: OpenTX iF8 Edition (Special iF8 Edition)
Multiprotocol-TX-Module（Stick input protocol selection）
Channels: Up to 8 channels (depending on the model / receiver)
– All D8 and D16 compatible receivers!
– Frsky ACCST protocol (no ACCESS protocol supported)
– iF16 Receiver
iFlight FPV Goggles with DVR Function
Frequency: 40CH 5.8GHz
Built-in battery: 3.7V/2000mAh Battery
Weight: 295g with 3.7V 2000mAh battery
Headband: 3-Sided Adjustable Headband
Screen size: 4.3 Inch
Resolution: 800*480 (no blur after enlarge by the lens)
Brightness: 300cd/m2 with special high brightness backlight LED for outdoor FPV
TF card: support up to 32G
With DVR function video recording, picture saving
High brightness 4.3 inch LCD specially turned for FPV racing or Model airplane.
Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver, especially with RaceBand includes race frequency.
Come with advanced auto-searching function ad show you the working frequency on screen.
Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh battery, each full charge revive around 3.5 hours working time. 3.5 hours working time.
Ergonomic design fit your faces.
92% transparent lens adopted, no distort, no blur on the adage of screen;
Light weight 295g with 3hr 2000mAh battery, RTF for any scale, racing, Model airplane game.
4.3 inch 480*272px HD high brightness LCD.
- Frequency: 2400-2483.5Mhz
- Dimension: 17*11mm
- Weight: 2g
- Numbers of Channel: 8
- Signal form: D8
- Output Formal: SBUS inverted / output RSSI
- Operating Voltage: 4.5-6V
- Antanna Length: 9cm
FULLSEND 3S 450mAh 75C Lipo Battery – XT30
-Minimum Capacity: 450mAh
-Configuration: 3S1P / 11.1V / 3 Cells
-Discharge Rate: 75C
-Net Weight: 39.2g
-Charge Plug: JST-XHR-4P
-Discharge Plug: XT30
*Don’t over-charge or over-discharge batteries.
*Don’t put it beside the high-temperature condition.
*Don’t throw it into the fire.
*Don’t throw it into the water.
M4 AC 30W 1-4S Battery Charger-XT30
Input: [email protected]
Battery Type: LiPo LiHV LiFe @1-4S
Charging Power: [email protected]
Bal Cur. : 200mA @2-4S
Charging accuracy: <0.005V
Display: LCD IPS 1.54 inch 240*240 resolution
1.Connect the power cord，and after booting， enter the main interface
2.Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to select the battery cut-off voltage.
3.Press the button once to select the charging current.
4. Connected to the battery main port and balance port，the charger will automatically start charging after detecting that the battery voltage is normal.
5.After each power on, you need to press the key once to unlock it before it starts charging automatically.
1.M4AC allows input AC 100-240V， please use normal voltage.
2.Do does not use this product in heat，moisture, flammable or explosive atmospheres.
3.Make sure that the product is running under the attendance of the user.
4.Please unplug the input power when not using this product.